Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022: Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 For Backend Developer. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Zivost Technologies helps founders convert their ideas into scalable Web & App products. We’re a great team of dedicated developers thriving to help our clients reach heights they dream of. We provide end-to-end product development services. From leveraging your idea to providing industry insights and latest market practices, from competitor analysis to setting up USP for your product, we support, we design, we make, we market, we fulfill and we make you famous in the market.
Job Title: Backend Developer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- As a Node.js Developer, you would be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is required.
- A basic understanding of NodeJS (express) and relational & non-relational databases
- A basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Additionally (Good to Have): Understanding of swagger, MQTT, DOCKER, SOCKET.io, Microservices, Queues
What we offer:
- An open work environment, where you feel free and can share conversations with the team.
- A place to grow your skills beyond the current scope and field.
- International work standards and experiences.
- A full Mac environment to work on.
- Espressos on demand.
- Never-ending music while you work hard.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Work Experience: 0 – 1 Year
How to Apply for Zivost Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.