IBM Off Campus Drive 2022: IBM Off Campus Drive 2022 For Associate System Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate.
Job Title: Associate System Engineer
Location: Across India
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Will design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
- M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc: INR 4.90 LPA
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA: INR 4.50 LPA
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Environment: Professional knowledge related to your KRAs that requires you to demonstrate the ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills
- Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
- Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Contribution/Leadership: Work on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes. Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
- Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc – 2019 / 2020 / 2021 / 2022 Batch
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
- Step 1: Apply to this role: https://ibm.biz/Bdfuyk
- Step 2: Note the Candidate Reference Number
- Step 3: Fill this form to complete registration: https://ibm.biz/Bdfuyt