Unisys Recruitment 2020 : Unisys Recruitment 2020 For Cyber Security Associate. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
Job Title : Cyber Security Associate
Location : Bangalore
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Responsible for the identification, tracking and management of enterprise risks.
- This includes performing risk assessments and measuring the success and effectiveness of mitigation efforts.
- Identifies, evaluates, tests and implements appropriate security products, tools, and systems to establish and ensure a secure infrastructure.
- Articulates security policies, guidelines and standards to customers and developers.
- Able to apply basic theories, concepts, principles and methodologies to developmental assignments.
- Assignments given typically have developmental qualities.
- Evaluates, tests, recommends, develops, coordinates, monitors and maintains information systems (IS) and cyber security policies, procedures and systems, including access management for hardware, firmware and software.
- Ensures that IS and cyber security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IS standards and overall IS and cyber security.
- Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents and improve security.
- Develops techniques and procedures for conducting IS and cyber security risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents.
- Implements IS and cyber security policies and takes measures against intrusion, frauds, attacks or leaks.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Security, Networking, Technology
- 0-2 years’ related or the equivalent experience
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in Security, Networking, Technology
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Unisys Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here