Teradata Recruitment 2023: Teradata Recruitment 2023 For Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.E / M.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data. At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Job Title: Software Engineer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Participate in design, code, test, and support of major software component bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
- Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements.
- Projects will consist of multiple team members and the candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and engineering.
- Responsible for development of enhancements to the Teradata RDBMS product and design of low to medium complex database enhancements.
- Strong experience in programming with C and Data structures.
- RDBMS Knowledge and SQL.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently come up with algorithmic solutions based on complexity and performance considerations.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in a mission critical, 24/7 environment.
- Having good knowledge of internals in Operating systems like UNIX, Windows, etc.
- Experience with or knowledge of the design and construction of database engine software, which should include SQL.
- Understanding and working with complex parallel software or system programming is an added advantage.
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job Notification
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.E / M.Tech
Work Experience: 0 – 3 Years
How to Apply for Teradata Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here