Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2022: Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2022 For IT Software Developer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: At Qualcomm, we invent breakthrough technologies that transform how the world connects, computes, and communicates. You interact with products and technologies made possible by Qualcomm every day—5G-enabled smartphones that double as pro-level cameras and gaming devices, connectivity solutions that keep you connected even in remote areas, 5G that makes cities safer with smart infrastructure, and the technology that powers the smart, connected factories that manufactured your latest purchase. Our work is behind and inside the innovations that deliver significant value across multiple industries and to billions of people every day.
Job Title: IT Software Developer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- As an IT Engineer, you will work with a team of IT professionals and engineers to develop, implement and maintain various technologies for the organization.
- With a degree in computer science, engineering, or information technology, you will be able to contribute to some of the projects below.
- Below are examples of roles and technologies that you may work on during your internship:
- Framework rollout and tool implementation
- System-level integration issues
- Design and integrate new features
- Project and program documentation
- Data analysis
- Network security
- Vendor management
- Development, Testing, application, database & infrastructure maintenance and support
- Project management
- Server/System administration
- OS: Android, Linux, Windows, Chrome, Native Platforms (RIM)
- Microsoft office suite: SharePoint, Office365, MSFT Office, Project, etc.
- Packaged/Cloud (SAAS): SalesForce, Service Now, WorkDay
- Enterprise service management tools
- Cloud computing services, such as AWS, Azure
- Version control, operational programs, such as Git/GitHub, Splunk, Perforce or Syslog
- High-Performance Compute, Virtualization, Firewalls, VPN technologies, Storage, Monitoring tools, and proxy services
- Frameworks: Hadoop, Ruby on Rails, Grails, Angular, React
- Databases: Oracle, My SQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, Elastic Search, MapR DB
- Analytics: ETL (Informatica/Spark/Airflow), Visualization (Tableau/Power BI), Custom Applications (Java Script)
- DevOps: Containers (K8S/Docker), Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Azure DevOps
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech – 2022 Batch
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.