IHS Markit Recruitment 2020 : IHS Markit Recruitment 2020 For Data Transformation Analyst. MBA / PGDBA / PGDM candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : IHS Markit is a global leader in information, analytics and solutions for the major industries and markets that drive economies worldwide. Our company partners with clients in business, finance and government to help them see the big picture with unrivaled insights that lead to well-informed, confident decisions. IHS Markit serves more than 50,000 key customers in over 140 countries, including 85 percent of the Fortune Global 500. Headquartered in London, IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO) is committed to sustainable, profitable growth.
Job Title : Data Transformation Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Understanding sources of ownership information, key stakeholders, and the full cycle of the data
- Running reports from multiple databases, analyzing the content and results to ensure expected results are obtained
- Applying capital markets knowledge to aggregate the information. This includes identifying which data points are important and which are extraneous
- Preparing data to connect into our proprietary systems for further analysis
- Testing new software releases, providing feedback to the development team as necessary
- Interacting with internal clients, and well as external contacts
- Assisting with the collection and processing of data
- Monitoring workflow, data timeliness and quality
- Offering suggestions for content, processing and application improvements
- Computer Literacy
- Good numerical skills to ensure understanding of the financial data to be collected and/or processed
- Analytical skills and detail orientation to ensure accuracy of data
- Knowledge of financial markets to ensure effective understanding of assigned content/market
- A willingness to learn, with a passion for analyzing the equity/fixed income markets. Strong attention to detail
- Superior analytical reasoning and oral communication skills
- An ability to work independently and within a dynamic team
- An ability to absorb large amounts of information in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented; able to multi-task; strong organizational skills
- Shift timings: 1.00 Pm to 10.00 PM
Qualification : MBA / PGDBA / PGDM
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for IHS Markit Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here