EY Recruitment 2020 : EY Recruitment 2020 For Associate – BI. B.E / B.Tech / MCA / MBA / CA candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : At EY, we’re dedicated to helping organizations solve their toughest challenges and realize their greatest ambitions – from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies – and the work we do with them is as varied as they are. Through our four service lines — Assurance, Consulting, Strategy and Transactions, and Tax — we help our clients capitalize on transformative opportunities. We also help them fulfill regulatory requirements, keep investors informed and meet the needs of all of their stakeholders. And in a fast-changing world, we give them the support they need to be effective today and create long-term value for tomorrow.
Job Title : Associate – BI
Location : Bangalore
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Should have experience in an information management/ analytics project (Preferable)
- Must be able to analyse and design Database objects
- Develop logical and physical data flow data models for various applications.
- Good exposure to SSIS, SSRS, SQLServer
- Advanced level programming ability using SAS, R, or Python.
- Should have hands-on experience in handling large datasets and should be familiar with models using—linear regression, logistic regression, ANOVA/ANCOVA, optimization techniques, time series modelling, segmentation, decision tree, clustering and simulation based analysis.
- Need to work as a team member to contribute in various technical streams of Decision Sciences implementation project.
- Provide product and design level technical best practices
- Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators
- Develop analytical strategies for business using model results of predictive modelling, time series forecasting, clustering and segmentation of customers documenting and presenting work to the client
- Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the lead
- Should have 0-3 years of experience in Information Management/ Analytics
- Strong on SQL concepts
- Understand the concepts of Business Intelligence & Data visualization
- Experience on BI/ Visualization tool is a plus
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices.
- Excellent business communication, Consulting, Quality process skills
- Must be a team player
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / MCA / MBA / CA
Work Experience : 0 – 3 Year
How to Apply for EY Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here