Amazon Recruitment 2023: Amazon Recruitment 2023 For Transaction Risk Investigator. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Title: Transaction Risk Investigator
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Researches and evaluates facts surrounding seller transactions
- Takes appropriate action on investigated transactions based on established standard operation procedures and tools
- Documents their actions by providing detailed annotations
- Communicates with external customers via phone or email during the investigation process
- Communicates with internal customers and peers in person, via email, annotations and phone during and following the investigation process
- Understand the issue and make the best use of the available resources to resolve it
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/ teams according to processes and standard
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Understand performance metrics to create an analysis for driving business goals
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards
- Education Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
- Work Experience: 0 to 5 years
- Communication Skills- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in the English language
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: 0 – 5 Years
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here