Deloitte Recruitment 2023: Deloitte Recruitment 2023 For Analyst – Marketing Automation. Bachelor’s degree candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Job Title: Analyst – Marketing Automation
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Creating and updating of topic, article and solution pages (using AEM components)
- Customizing web pages using HTML functionality; HTML fragment maintenance and governance
- Analyzing and measuring stats – measuring webpage views across each month
- Presenting the data in a useable format to communicate and report back to the business
- Resolving day to day issues
- Liaising with stakeholders to develop adherence to policies and procedures and communicating these to site users
- Ensuring SEO best practices are incorporated in our webpages
- Performing Deloitte website maintenance activities and removing/archiving old content
- Understanding the new templates and developments from Global and introducing them in Australia with AU strategy and governance
- Supporting the business in implementing events and campaigns for strategic clients, service lines and industry groups across Australia;
- Database Management and carry out administration requirements on CRM/Marketing Automation platforms;
- Create email direct marketing templates and ensure the quality and timely output of marketing collateral;
- Provide key inputs to the stakeholders for the success of the campaign
- Execute A/B tests for email campaigns and landing pages to optimize performance;
- Create campaign flows and ensure compliance while executing email marketing campaigns and collecting data;
- Analyse campaign data and help drive the email list through organic efforts.
- A minimum of 0 to 2 years’ experience in Content Publishing, Email Marketing, Campaign Management
- Advanced knowledge in HTML, Excel, Google Analytics, Adobe Photoshop is a must
- Technical knowledge and experience in knowledge/content management systems
- Working experience of CRM platforms like (Salesforce, MS-Dynamics)
- Exposure to any email marketing tools/platforms (Eloqua, Marketo, Mailchimp etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work with stakeholders in a virtual setup
- Able to multitask without forgoing attention to detail.
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Work Experience: 0 – 2 years
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here