Salesforce Recruitment 2023: Salesforce Recruitment 2023 For Operations Administrator. Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and the world’s #1 CRM empower companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win.
Job Title: Operations Administrator
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Using our case-management solution assist employees in a timely manner regarding HR queries and issues
- Audit benefit claims submitted by employees
- Assist with employee benefits queries tasks
- Provide superior customer service to employees via our customer portal, and other social channels
- Support our centralised knowledge base; close knowledge gaps by creating, updating and improving knowledge articles to keep information relevant for employees
- Liaise effectively and collaboratively with stakeholders and other support teams to resolve issues
- Maintain appropriate level of process, program, and policy knowledge in order to assist Employees and Managers
- Proactively identify process improvements, and collaborate towards an improved and more productive process that enhances the employee experience
- Ensure the accuracy of the internal Shared Services Community process documentation
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements by completing work correctly and timely
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of job responsibilities
- Other duties and project work as required
- Proven problem-solving skills with a passion for technology and continuous learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Comfortable with a high-paced environment with competing priorities
- Exceptional time management, organisational, prioritisation and follow-up skills
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Work Experience: 0 – 1 Year
How to Apply for Salesforce Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here