Amazon Recruitment 2023: Amazon Recruitment 2023 For Central Operations Support Executive. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Title: Central Operations Support Executive
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Remotely monitor efficient functioning of the assigned sites via out bound call, emails and by coordination with field executives
- Liaise between field executives/sellers and various internal and external agencies for efficient and timely execution of operations
- Train and direct sellers for execution and adherence of norms and practices
- Trigger the audit of the sites by field executives for various operational performances, restrictions, and norms
- Devise and deploy SOP’s, analyse data, and propose features and processes, which focus on improving the Seller experience
- Willing to work on weekends
- 0-1 years of experience in an any role, preferably Operations.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Able to work
- Skill to handle sellers as stakeholders/customers with outstanding organizational and follow-up skill
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Experience in working with logistics and/or manufacturing industry is an advantage.
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job Notification
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: 0 – 1 Year
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here