Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023: Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023 For Graduate Engineer Trainee. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Tata Power, one of India’s largest Integrated Power companies, together with its subsidiaries and jointly controlled entities, has an installed/managed capacity of 13,061 MW. The Company has a presence across the entire power value chain – generation of renewable as well as conventional power including hydro and thermal energy, transmission & distribution, coal & freight, logistics and power trading. With 4.2 GW of clean generation capacity from solar, wind, hydro and waste heat recovery accounting for 32% of the overall portfolio the company is committed to clean energy generation.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Across India
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Identification and control of workplace hazards & ensuring the legal requirements for health and safety to be maintained at the workplace.
- Understanding the principles of TSHMS, Risk assessments, JSA, Method statements and implementing risk mitigation plan w.r.t. Fire & Safety
- To engage and influence employees / contractors & coach individuals on Safety toenable them to successfully discharge their responsibilities as per TSHMS and to maintain specified goals.
- Implementation of CSCC.
- Knowledge about ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, EPM, TBEM & S+5S.
- Site audit shall be carried out to check and verify all hazards are identified and Control measures mentioned in HIRA/JSA implemented at site.
- Sharing of Best Practices & Driving team towards implementation.
- To coordinate & conduct plant/work site inspections and Audits as per schedule.
- To participate & encourage team in 5S implementation, Implementation of Improvement drives undertaken for TBEM, BCDMP etc.
- Checks on Fire Detections and Fire Protection System readiness.
- CTC: INR 6.64 Lakhs per annum
- Active Learning
- Active Listening
- Administration and Management
- Building and Construction
- Category Flexibility
- Online Written Test (Aptitude and Technical Test)
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job Notification
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech (Fire & Safety) – 2023 Batch
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for Tata Power Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here