Wipro Recruitment 2022: Wipro Recruitment 2022 For Customer Service Representative. B.Com, B.A, BCA, BBA, BHM, B.Sc & B.Sc (IT) candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Customer Service through calls, Chats & emails
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery at defined productivity levels
- Build client & domain knowledge to be able to deliver a resolution on the first conversation
- Ensure adherence to Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) like Customer Satisfaction, Service Level, Handle
- Time & Customer Effort
- Maintain Internal & Client level delivery quality on calls, chats & email conversations
- Adhere to Customer Service Attendance & Accountability policies
- Execute issue /query resolution and ensure proper documentation & follow-up
- Identify, share and support operational improvements
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Proficient in computer usage and Basic knowledge on MS Office
- Defined career roadmap which offers growth opportunities
- Performance based incentive program
- Investment in talent development and skills enhancement
- Work life balance with 5 day work week
- Collaborative environment with best-in-class professionals
- Focus on colleague engagement and fun@work
- Depends on Process/Client alignment
Qualification: Graduate – B.Com, B.A, BCA, BBA, BHM, B.Sc & B.Sc (IT)
Work Experience: 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here