Wipro Recruitment 2020 : Wipro Recruitment 2020 For Digital Workspace Service Desk. BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc (Economics) candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Job Title : Digital Workspace Service Desk
Location : Across India
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
Eligibility Criteria :
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Stipend Details :
- 1st year Stipend – 15,488 per month
- 2nd year Stipend – 17,553 per month
- 3rd year Stipend – 19,618 per month
Qualification : BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc (Economics)
Work Experience : Fresher
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here