Amazon Recruitment 2020 : Amazon Recruitment 2020 For Associate / Sr Associate. Any Graduate / Post Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Location : Bangalore
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Receive & log all queries received through phone & email in Panorama / Trouble Ticketing tool
- Responsible to work on Panorama/Ticketing tools to resolve the queries received from the employee
- Responding to inquiries regarding policies and programs including benefits, attendance, payroll deductions, etc.
- Adhere to defined processes and ensure delivery in accordance with set quality standards
- Thorough knowledge of policies & processes for multiple Customers group
- Ensure the Service level are achieved at all times for HRS processes
- Innovative with a commitment to change and process improvement applying KAIZEN and LEAN methodologies
- Integrity and discretion in dealing with sensitive information and ensure data privacy at all times
- Take ownership for query resolution and individual metric
- Interview Date: 28th Jul – 02nd Aug 2020
- Willingness to work in phone support environment
- Willingness to work in 24*7 support process including night shifts
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and agility to change in fast-paced dynamic environment
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, email writing
- Application of Phone and email etiquettes in customer interactions
Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Work Experience : 1 – 4 Year
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here