WeVerve Systems Off Campus Drive 2023: WeVerve Systems Off Campus Drive 2023 For Software Developer – Trainee. B.E / B.Tech / Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: At WeVerve, we help DTC Retailers & B2B eCommerce brands to accelerate their growth in commerce technology and customer experience strategy. We are known for our Verve ability to deliver Smart & Sharp digital solutions to B2C and B2B retailers across the globe by developing tailored solutions aimed at increasing long-term growth for our clients. With three offices and headquarters in the key markets of New York, Germany, and India, WeVerve is uniquely positioned to service global retailers with ambitious growth goals.
Job Title: Software Developer – Trainee
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- This is a remote position.
- WeVerve invites you for an amazing learning experience, working with experienced professionals.
- We believe that outstanding candidates learn from their mentors, but also feel confident sharing their own ideas with the team.
- We are searching for a well-organized graduate to join our team as the new Trainee Software Engineer.
- The trainee’s responsibilities include attending meetings, conducting research,.
- Performing all practical and administrative duties assigned by the supervisor, assisting on projects, offering suggestions for improvement, and writing up reports.
- Able to work in a team and be prepared to step outside of your comfort zone.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / Graduate
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for WeVerve Systems Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.ban
Apply: Click Here