Uber Recruitment 2020 : Uber Recruitment 2020 For Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- We are looking for someone with a passion for building and scaling highly-available, mission-critical systems that support millions of users on a daily basis.
- This is a unique opportunity for an entry level engineer who is collaborative, has a healthy sense of curiosity and acts with responsibility to join Uber, work with talented people across the board and help improve our infrastructure systems, scaling it to the next level.
- The Compute, Foundations and Cloud team works on core components on which all other systems at Uber are built on. We power the infrastructure that runs all of Uber.
- If you are excited about running distributed systems at massive scale across multiple cloud providers and on prem hardware, come talk to us!
- We are looking for strong engineers to drive key initiatives and bootstrap the team in Bangalore
- Experience with Go, Java, or C++ (bonus points for more than one).
- Proficiency in Linux.
- Full-stack infrastructure knowledge.
- You have great interpersonal skills, deep technical ability, and a portfolio of successful execution.
- If you enjoy discussing anything from kernels to datacenters and you measure the success of your projects in “nines,” then we want you on the team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write detailed technical documents.
- Undergraduate degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 1+ yrs industry experience
- You can collaborate well with several product engineering teams to articulate requirements and system design.
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Work Experience : 1+ Year
How to Apply for Uber Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here