Synopsys Recruitment 2020 : Synopsys Recruitment 2020 For Intern (Technical-IT). B.E / B.Tech Fresher candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure. Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing.
Job Title : Intern (Technical-IT)
Location : Hyderabad
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Provides IT support through phone, tickets, and chat to Synopsys workforce around the world.
- Support to include timely resolution of problems of moderate scope involving laptops/desktops, mobile devices and applications.
- Responsible for resolution of common account issues and troubleshooting.
- Provides ticket status updates to management and end-users.
- Supports and maintains effective relationships with end users.
- Exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- The candidate should possess working knowledge of debugging skills in the Windows environment, versions 7 through 10, along with experience supporting business and connectivity tools including Microsoft Office, Outlook Exchange email, and Remote Access.
- Good understanding and experience of Windows Active Directory Services and Exchange email tools preferred.
- Some experience and knowledge of LAN/WAN, including TCP/IP and DHCP are preferred.
- Knowledge of UNIX, technical writing, MAC Operating System, web page development, networking and/or Cisco Unified communications tools a plus.
- Must be able to communicate clearly in person, in writing and over the phone.
- Patience and politeness in handling customer calls is very critical.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) a plus.
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech
Work Experience : Fresher
How to Apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here