Siemens Energy Recruitment 2021: Siemens Energy Recruitment 2021 For Analyst – SCM. B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. SE comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers an outstanding comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids.
Job Title: Analyst – SCM
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Populate MBO / AUX system bid tabs within specified time by analyzing supplier offers.
- Ensure accuracy & completeness of the data.
- Submit bid tabs to stakeholders & clarify queries if any.
- Update database periodically or as per requirement.
- Prepare and submit various reports as per the need.
- Maintains the integrity of purchasing data in the system with error free transactions.
- Meet all the service level agreements.
- Interact with stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Coordinates with suppliers if necessary to clarify the issues in the offers.
- Act as a backup to other analysts that are out of the office.
- Previous experience in reporting, analyzing SCM data.
- Ability to take ownership, think independently and perform tasks with minimal supervision.
- Proven excellent customer service, written and oral communication and presenting to a variety of audiences in English language.
- Desirable to have extensive experience of Microsoft office capabilities (PowerPoint, Word and Excel & Access if possible).
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge and experience of purchasing fundamentals
- Effectively able to participate in or lead teams and collaboration cross-functionally if necessary.
- Ability to assess and establish priorities for self and others demonstrate flexibility and understand / communicate sense of urgency.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc
Work Experience: 0 – 1 Year
How to Apply for Siemens Energy Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here