IBM Recruitment 2024: IBM Recruitment 2024 For Process Associate – Risk & Compliance. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the world’s largest technology and consulting employer, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate.
Job Title: Process Associate – Risk & Compliance
|Freshers Jobs by City
|Delhi NCR Jobs
- As an Analyst- Risk & Compliance at Business Process Operations you”ll be part of a global team of financial crime specialists working on a KYC or AML process providing services to global banks.
- You will be supporting Business Banking client requirements relating to a range of products and services.
- Driving great customer outcomes and internal control through validating KYC information and capturing any amendments required to ensure all information held is up-to-date and policy compliant.
- Work with and take on any feedback provided by the Quality team to ensure that all tasks completed are within the defined processes.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 0-1 Year experience
- Graduate degree in Commerce, Banking, Criminal Justice or Journalism
- Ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information and data
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong narrative writing skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
- Demonstrated computer competency, including knowledge on MS packages.
- Proven logical skills required to organize and analyse multiple, complex data sets as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently under stringent timelines
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: 0 – 1 year
How to Apply for IBM Recruitment 2024?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here