IBM Off Campus Drive 2021: IBM Off Campus Drive 2021 For Associate System Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: IBM is a leading cloud platform and cognitive solutions company. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. With Watson, the AI platform for business, powered by data, we are building industry-based solutions to real-world problems. For more than seven decades, IBM Research has defined the future of information technology with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across six continents. At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate.
Job Title: Associate System Engineer
Location: Across India
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on required platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Fluent interpersonal skill (written and spoken)
- Design, develop and/or re-engineer application components, and integrate software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
- The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
- This is an entry level On-Campus hiring position, and the candidates must be in their final year of education and must obtain their degree before the start of employment with IBM
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6 CGPA. 58% or 5.8 CGPA in case of Maharashtra
- Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subject
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA
Work Experience: Fresher
How to Apply for IBM Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here