Genpact Recruitment 2020 : Genpact Recruitment 2020 For Process Associate. B.Com Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – all 78,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Job Title : Process Associate
Location : Noida
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Managing all collection and dispute resolution activities in accounts receivable and related settlement processes.
- Review disputes arising of shipments made to customer and provide correct disposition to invoices.
- This includes the collection of invoices and the management of all related processes dispute identification and resolution, account reconciliation, resolving open credits, managing write-offs.
- The Debt Collector will effectively communicate and support the collection goals, while providing quality customer service as well as actively pursue knowledge of skills and tools to be used in all collection efforts.
- Follow-up with various departments to get supporting documents/ info for dispute/deductions resolution
- Additionally, the Receivables Analyst must assess collectability, make decisions to escalate internally and/or externally, and consistently follow up for resolution.
- Daily reporting of individual portfolios to track and monitor the past dues.
- Create SOPs for new processes, update current SOPs when necessary.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable department
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn ERP systems with preferable knowledge of SAP
- Ability to communicate verbally and through e-mails with businesses
- Good MS Office skills including MS Excel
- Good Communication Skills & Typing Speed
- Previous experience of working on process improvements is an added advantage
Qualification : B.Com Graduate
Work Experience : 0 – 5 Year
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Interested candidates can send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org