Amazon Recruitment 2020 : Amazon Recruitment 2020 For Device Associate. B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Title : Device Associate
Location : Chennai
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds on the Fire OS platform and Fire OS products.
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases.
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
Basic Qualification :
- Education: Graduate or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Ability to understand test cases and execute them
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results
- Strong communication skills
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc
Work Experience : Fresher
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here