Genpact Recruitment 2022: Genpact Recruitment 2022 For Customer Service – Voice / International Chat Process. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. We obsess over operations and focus on the details – all 78,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and advance product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Freshers are eligible
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer-centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
- Shifts: Flexible to work in any shifts (24*7)
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: 0 – 5 Years
How to Apply for Genpact Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here