Dunzo Recruitment 2020 : Dunzo Recruitment 2020 For Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Dunzo is an all-in-one 24X7 delivery platform, that fetches and delivers anything and everything within the city, while guaranteeing super-quick deliveries. Our Services include the delivery of packages, groceries, food, medicines, pet supplies and more. Founded and headquartered in Bengaluru, Dunzo was incorporated in 2015. From the humble beginnings of a Whatsapp group, Dunzo has consistently proved its mettle as a convenience app, and has grown from strength to strength. Currently, we stand fully operational in 6 cities and counting!
Location : Bangalore
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out – within and across teams.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Build reusable iOS software components for the platform.
- A GitHub account with some neat projects in it.
- Should have developed at least 2 apps from scratch.
- Good experience in Swift language.
- Experience in developing at least a couple of apps.
- Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Year
How to Apply for Dunzo Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here