Deloitte Recruitment 2022: Deloitte Recruitment 2022 For Analyst / Consultant – Strategy and Innovation. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Deloitte drives progress. Our firms around the world help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (“DTTL”), its global network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Developing points-of-views on emerging innovations and disruptions that would help unlock exponential future growth for the business
- Rapid prototyping and conducting active experimentation with emerging technologies (especially Cloud AI services) by developing proofs-of-concept and a go-to-market business strategy for the use cases identified
- Evaluating emerging technology vendors (relevant in risk landscape) through experiments to inform business objectives/improvement
- Shaping and driving digital transformation efforts and promoting a culture of innovation within Deloitte Advisory
- Assisting in strategy refresh efforts of existing businesses within Deloitte Advisory
- Shaping and implementing the ‘Workforce of the Future’ related efforts such as enhancing tech-savviness, integrating alternate talent models within a business, and implementing market-leading development programs
- Driving operational transformation efforts within Deloitte Advisory to align with evolving market conditions and client needs, conducting market size estimation, competitor benchmarking, and white space analysis of capabilities and solutions
- B.Tech or BE – computer science, information technology and/or other ancillary circuital branches
- Masters in Engineer/ Masters in Science/ Masters in Computer Application – Computer Science
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 6 (/10) equivalent with no current backlog
- Relevant experience – 0-2 years
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Work Experience: 0 – 2 Years
How to Apply for Deloitte Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.