Decos Off Campus Drive 2021: Decos Off Campus Drive 2021 For Associate Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Decos Technology Group is a multinational company headquartered in Noordwijk (The Netherlands) and operating since 1987, It is a company driven to deliver high-technology products, services, and solutions to its customers. Decos Software Development, the Indian subsidiary of our parent Decos Technology Group has been in operation since 2000, Decos Software Development has successfully implemented end-to-end solutions for its customers across IT and non-IT sectors, such as healthcare, retail, finance, insurance, and ISVs using Lean and Agile principle’s.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Entry-level engineers
- Assist the development team with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Their primary role is to learn the codebase, attend design meetings, write basic code, fix bugs, and assist the Development Manager in all design-related tasks.
- Students who have done a project on Azure cloud development required.
- Dedicated with excellent communication and behavior skills.
- CTC: 3.7 LPA
- Online Aptitude Test: Test links will be shared to the registered email ids’ through support@myanotomy(Test Platform: MyAnatomy)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Online test will be sent to the registered candidates who meet the eligible criteria
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further interview process (Online Interviews)
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining
- B.E / B.Tech in CSE / IT
- Only 2021 pass-outs are eligible
- A minimum academic score of 60% in 10th and 12th
- A minimum score of 60% in Graduation
Work Experience: Fresher
How to Apply for Decos Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here