Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2022: Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2022 For Trainee Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCS / MCA candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Atos Syntel is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and knowledge process services. We help global enterprises evolve the core by leveraging automation, scaled agile and cloud platforms to build efficient application development and management, testing and infrastructure solutions. Our digital services enable companies to engage customers, discover new insights through analytics, and create a more connected enterprise through the internet of things. Atos Syntel’s “Customer for Life” philosophy builds collaborative partnerships and creates long-term client value by investing in IP, solutions and industry-focused delivery teams with deep domain knowledge.
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
Location: Across India
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- 2022 Full Time graduates: Only from recognized universities
- Courses & Streams:
- B.E / B.Tech: Computer Science, Information Technology, ECE, EEE, EE
- B.Sc: CS/ IT/ PCM/ Statistics
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science (BCS)
- MCA: Computer Application
- Aggregate %: Minimum 60% in SSC (X), HSC (XII), Graduation (UG) and Post- Graduation (PG) [All
- Backlog: No current backlog(s)
- Education Break: Maximum 1-year break in education is allowed (from X/SSC to Highest Qualification)
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Flexible to work in any shift (Morning / Afternoon / Night) / 24*7
- Job Location: Pune/ Mumbai / Chennai/ Tirunelveli – Atos|Syntel reserves the right of allocation
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCS / MCA – 2022 Batch
Work Experience: Fresher
How to Apply for Atos Syntel Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here