Amazon Recruitment 2020 : Amazon Recruitment 2020 For Transportation Specialist. Any Graduate / Post Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Title : Transportation Specialist
Location : Hyderabad
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Communication with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Retail, Finance, Software Support, Fulfillment Centers) both on phone and emails.
- Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed is a plus.
- Develop and/or understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results.
- Ability to scope out business and functional requirements for the Amazon technology teams who create and enhance the software systems and tools are used by ROC.
- Understand the business impact of the trends and make decisions that make sense based on available data.
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure they are delivered.
- Work within various time constraints to meet critical business needs, while measuring and identifying activities performed.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one may be required to create a narrative outlining weekly findings and the variances to goals, and present these finding in a review forum.
- Must be able and willing to handle calls from customers and provide solution to their queries over phone calls.
- Provide real-time customer experience by working in 24*7 operating environment. Must be able and willing to support work from home with rotational shifts and week offs.
- Salary: INR 3,25,000 – 4,00,000 PA.
- Bachelor’s degree & above.
- 0-48 months of work experience.
- Good communication skills – Transportation Specialist will be facilitating flow of information between external parties
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups)
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Work Experience : 0 – 4 Year
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here