Amazon Recruitment 2020 : Amazon Recruitment 2020 For Content Risk Specialist. B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / M.Tech / MCA candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Job Title : Content Risk Specialist
Location : Bangalore
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Executes test cases, small, simple/mid-sized components and/or features related to apps, services, or devices to ensure they are operating as designed
- Acts as a point of contact for mid-sized (TT/Reviewer/YUMA/Audits) components & features related to apps.
- Creates SOPs from existing test methods. Reviews new test & work instructions. Shares knowledge & best practices. To deep dive the app features & core functionalities
- Meets daily productivity & quality targets. Is able to execute repetitive tasks on a daily basis with highest standard of quality w.r.t deliverables.
- Has skills to write scripts to automate repetitive tasks.
- Logs bugs/failures related to the execution of test instructions and/or quality mechanisms.
- Tracks resolution per service level agreements (SLAs).
- Able to learn manual device & application test procedures & how to use applicable software & tools
- Is able to write simple code and scripts for app automation or manual task automation.
- To analyze the source code of the scripts & come up with new methods to automate test cases
- Work on maintenance of the codes/scripts
- Ability to understand cultural sensitivity, Intellectual property right violation & ability to flag sensitive content, digital media etc.
- Comfortable evaluating content that may be considered sensitive, cultural, sexual/adult in nature or have religious connotation.
- Ability to deep dive, perform risk assessments & evaluate intentions of the applications based on holistic investigation
- Ability to evaluate intentions of the apps based on holistic investigation of digital applications, research on features provided by apps & identify possible violations
- Strong knowledge in language, vocabulary & grammar & contextual information
- For new hires DA (Device Associate) evaluation will include basic coding knowledge and technical evaluation round.
- Open to working in shifts and rotational week offs.
- Strong knowledge in language vocabulary and grammar
- Aptitude for grasping and applying acquired knowledge
- Highly skilled at analyzing data and sorting relevant information
- A passion for computers, ecommerce, the Internet, digital content, and the mobile market segment.
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
- Comfort working with a broad range of technological productivity and work-flow management tools including SharePoint, Excel, and Word
- Self-motivation and a strong bias for action; the ability to hit aggressive productivity goals without micromanagement
- Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goal.
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc / M.Tech / MCA with specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology
Work Experience : 0 – 3 Year
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here