Amazon Recruitment 2023: Amazon Recruitment 2023 For Support Ops Specialist. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa for our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers worldwide.
Job Title: Support Ops Specialist
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Support Operations role in FBA is to support Sellers with financial related questions and ensure they are addressed in accordance with policy.
- We believe consistency is the foundation to the world class service we provide our Sellers and Support Operations is at the center of ensuring consistent and fair evaluation of Seller inquiries
- Key job responsibilities Assist with deep dive and root cause resolution for FBA Merchant and seller reimbursement requests.
- Evaluate research requests from FBA Sellers for lost and damaged inventory in a contact center environment (email/ticketing only, no phones).
- Achieving weekly productivity and quality targets. Consistently improving Seller experience
- Salary: ₹ 3 – 4.25 Lacs P.A.
- Experience in a production environment and proven track record of achieving productivity and quality targets.
- Previous experience in a contact center environment.
- Experience in problem solving, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Experience in prioritizing multiple tasks of competing priority with the ability to meet deadlines. Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- A bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity. Can work effectively and drive change in loosely defined situations.
- Clear oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with fraud or risk investigations.
- Experience in payments & banking domain.
- Demonstrated positive, results oriented attitude.
- Excellent team player capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a team environment.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: 0 – 3 Years
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here