About Company : AstraZeneca is a global, science-led biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines. Our Purpose is to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. We believe the best way we can achieve our Purpose is to put science at the centre of everything we do. Science defines who we are. It is why we come to work every day and is part of our DNA. But this is only half of the story. We know that we do not have all the answers. We want to share ideas because we believe it results in better medicines. We want the way we work to be inclusive, open and collaborative. This approach runs through all that we do.
Job Title : Graduate Trainee
Location : Chennai
Job Description :
- Work with large, complex datasets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed. Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, ongoing deliverables, and presentations.
- Develop prescriptive and predictive statistical, behavioral or other models via machine learning and/or traditional statistical modeling techniques and understand which type of model applies best in each business situation.
- Assess the efficiency and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with business partners, and implement improvements as needed.
- Must have Direct Hands-on, 0 to 2 years of experience, building complex systems using any Statistical Programming Language (R / Python / SAS)
- Must have fundamental knowledge of Inferential Statistics
- Should have worked on Predictive Modelling
- Experience should include the following,
- Multi-Dimensional Array Processing
- Simulation & Optimization Techniques
- Machine Learning Techniques (Supervised, Unsupervised)
- Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Model Ensembling Techniques
- Building Interactive Applications to demonstrate Data Science Use Cases
- Should have Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving ability. Should be able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Should have experience of managing multiple simultaneous projects
Qualification : BE / BTech
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Year
How to Apply AstraZeneca Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Trainee?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here