Wipro Recruitment 2023: Wipro Recruitment 2023 For IT Service Desk. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 160,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Job Title: IT Service Desk
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Opens, logs, prioritizes, assigns, and closes calls logged.
- Asks the End User for all relevant information concerning the call made or issue reported.
- Attempts to resolve the defined inquiries while on the telephone, to meet the agreed upon Service Level for First Call Resolution.
- Routes the enquiries to Resolver Groups as appropriate.
- Re-routes misdirected calls.
- Escalates tickets which have not been resolved by SD.
- Provides status and updates on tickets to authorized users.
- Reopens Ticket / Creates new ticket to follow up if the user indicates that the inquiry was not resolved to their satisfaction.
- Should be comfortable to work in 24/7 environment
- Should be comfortable to work from office.
- Candidate should have excellent communication.
- Good Knowledge of Laptop/Desktop troubleshooting.
- Knowledge about VPN/ Windows OS/O365/Active Directory.
- Should be comfortable with WFO in 24*7 Rotational Shifts.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here