Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022: Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022 For Trainee Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with +136 GW of wind turbines in 84 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and +117 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 29,000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Job Title: Trainee Engineer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Simulation and modelling of the wind Power Plant including WTG, PV and storage
- Studying grid interconnection requirement and grid codes
- Evaluating site specific grid interconnection solutions
- Work in close co-ordination with the Regional Technical Sale support team
- Report writing
- In depth knowledge of Power System engineering fundamentals
- Incumbent need to completed courses on Power system Analysis
- Should be familiar with concepts and fundamentals
- Knowledge of simulation tools like PSS/E Power Factory, PSCAD, or equivalent
- You need to have motivated, enthusiastic and result oriented attitude
- Good at using MS-OFFICE products WORD, EXCEL, POWER POINT etc.
- Knowledge or exposure to renewable grid Interconnection
- You possess good communication, presentation & inter personnel skills
- You speak and write English fluently
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s in Electrical / Power System/ Similar specialization
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here