Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023: Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023 For Application Developer. B.E / B.Tech / MCA candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — tax, law, compliance, government, and media. In a disruptive digital age, we help professionals reinvent themselves.
Job Title: Application Developer
|Freshers Jobs by City
|Delhi NCR Jobs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain web applications using Angular, React, or Vue.js for the front end.
- Hands-on WordPress experience, including customization with HTML5 & CSS3 and Knowledge on PHP would act as an advantage.
- Build robust and scalable Node.js or Python APIs for the back end.
- Utilize MongoDB or MySQL for data storage and retrieval, ensuring data integrity and performance.
- Work directly in AWS, leveraging cloud services to optimize application performance and scalability (experience in AWS is a plus).
- Collaborate with designers and stakeholders to create visually appealing and user-friendly interfaces.
- Fluency with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) as well as Figma to create user interfaces.
- Develop algorithms and solutions to address complex technical challenges.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peers.
- Employ Git version control to track changes, collaborate effectively, and maintain code quality throughout development projects.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry best practices to continuously improve skills.
- Communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders to ensure project requirements are met.
- Strong knowledge of at least one modern front-end framework: Angular, React, or Vue. js.
- Proficiency in either Node. js or Python for back-end development.
- Understanding of design thinking principles and UI/UX concepts.
- Experience with MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases.
- Familiarity with AWS services is an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to develop efficient algorithms.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
Work Experience: Fresher / Experience
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here