About Company : Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 113,550+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 926 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
Job Title : Associate Software Engineer
Job Description :
- Continuously learn and improve skills as per the business need
- Deliver the assigned project tasks in a given time frame
- Collaborate with other team members to deliver tasks
- Analyse given requirement carefully and devise solution
- Handle L1/L2/L3 support
- Handle customer calls and responses
- Contribute to technical design document if need be
- Work independently when required
- Carry out tasks with attention to detail and with highest standard
- Attend/conduct meetings/workshops
- Contribute to organization initiatives
- An awareness of current issues affecting the IT industry and its technologies
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Meticulous and organized approach to work
- Java, .Net, Automation Testing, AI, Python, Networking
- Oracle, MS, CISCO Certifications will be preferred
- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information science, Information Technology)
- Minimum Marks 60% Graduation in 2018, 2019
Work Experience : Fresher
How to apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.