Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022: Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022 For Associate Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 113,550+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 926 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Across India
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Qualifying courses – B.E / B.Tech – Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT/E&C/ E&TC/ Telecom/ Communication/ Electronics or MCA / M.Sc (Computer Science)
- Candidate should have passed out qualifying course in 2022 without any backlogs and should have a consolidated mark sheet or Provisional Degree Certificate issued
- Candidate should have scored min. of 60% (without rounding-up) in SSC / 10th, HSC/ 12th / Diploma (if done) and B.E / B.Tech / MCA /M.Sc (Computer Science)
- There should be no loss of 1 or more academic years after joining a course, post completing SSC
- Note: Rounding up of marks to 60% to become eligible for the registration is NOT valid
- Last date of Application: 08th May 2022
Selection Process: Candidates shortlisted from the registered list will be called for the below-mentioned Test with each of these acting as a filter for the next stage of the selection process
- Aptitude Test, English Essay/Story
- Psychometric & Technical Test
- Conversational Test
- Bot Based Technical Interview
- Technical / HR Interview
Joining Location and Work Timings:
- Positions are opened for Tech Mahindra offices across locations.
- Candidate should be willing to work on any type of project at any of the TechM Development Centers or Client Locations spread across the country as per the company specified work timings including working in shifts
Bond and compensation:
- Candidate will be on probation for 3 months with a CTC INR 3.25 LPA
- Candidate will have to sign an indemnity bond for INR 1L for a mandatory service period of 2 years from the date of joining the company
- Note: During probation candidate will undergo unit-specific classroom training / on-the-job-training / shadowing / all as per the business requirement.
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc – 2020 & 2021 Batch
Work Experience: Fresher
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.