TCS Off Campus Drive 2021: TCS Off Campus Drive 2021 For Freshers. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc candidates can apply.. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for the last fifty years. TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 400,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $19.09 billion for year ended March 31, 2018 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
Job Title: Associate System Engineer
Location: Across India
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
About Phase 2 – TCS Off Campus Hiring:
- We received an overwhelming response from all of you during the TCS Off Campus drive – September 2021.
- To harness the abundance of talent and ensure no great potential misses out on the opportunity to build a greater future with us, we present to you Phase 2 of TCS Off Campus Hiring for engineering graduates from the year of passing (YOP) 2020 and 2021.
- Eligible streams: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020 and 2021.
- Registration End Date: 15th Dec 2021
- Test Date: 08th Nov 2021 onwards
Test pattern for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Coding section||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal
- Step 2. Register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as “IT” and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application“. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive“
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc – 2020 and 2021 Batch
Work Experience: Fresher
How to Apply for TCS Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here