Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022: Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 For Graduate Engineer Trainee. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Tata Technologies is a global engineering and product development digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build and farm by enabling manufacturing clients across the automotive, industrial machinery and aerospace verticals to realize better products and drive efficiencies in their businesses, leading to the development of products which are better for the end customer, environment and society at large. There are two components to the company’s value proposition; the first one being outsourced product engineering services for our clients helping them conceptualize, design and develop better products, and the second one is helping them identify and deploy technologies and solutions that are used to manufacture, service and realize better products.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Bangalore / Pune / Mumbai
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Have knowledge of programming languages, program design and development procedures
- Have the ability to design, develop and troubleshoot moderate to complex software applications
- Get associated in development, testing, support of existing/new software applications and solutions
- Be keen to cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers
- Salary: INR 4,50,000 – 6,50,000 P.A
- Have an innovative approach, learnability excellent problem-solving skills, effective articulation, and should be a genuine
- Team player
- Believe in continuous learning and should be flexible to work on any phase of SDLC
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job Notification
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech – 2021 & 2022 pass out
Work Experience: Fresher
How to Apply for Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here