Tata Communications Recruitment 2023: Tata Communications Recruitment 2023 For Software Development Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / BCA candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Tata Communications is a leading global digital infrastructure provider that powers today’s fast growing digital economy. The company’s customers represent 300 of the Fortune 500 whose digital transformation journeys are enabled by its portfolio of integrated, globally managed services that deliver local customer experiences. Through its network, cloud, mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), collaboration and security services, Tata Communications carries around 30% of the world’s internet routes and connects businesses to 60% of the world’s cloud giants and 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers.
Job Title: Software Development Engineer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Responsible for software development projects across multiple technologies (in-house or through vendors) for building new capabilities, driving automation and improve operational efficiencies (across Colocation, Data Centre, Cloud, MSS etc.).
- Formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications, including commercial applications.
- Drives design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of software applications or specialized utility programs using current programming languages and source code to support end users’ needs.
- Performs regular updates and recommends improvement to existing applications using engineering releases and utilities.
- Establishes technology standards for applications development and is also responsible for software quality assurance by reviewing process compliances, identifying pain points, and driving improvement initiatives.
- Assists supervisor in development testing.
- Prepares software development calendar. Also prepares reports and dashboards on project time deviations, rework time etc.
- Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participates in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Software Development.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job Notification
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / BCA
Work Experience: 0 – 4 Years
How to Apply for Tata Communications Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here