Synopsys Recruitment 2020 : Synopsys Recruitment 2020 For Software Integration Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech Fresher candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure. Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing.
Job Title : Software Integration Engineer
Location : Bangalore
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- As a Software IntegrationEngineer, the job requirement is to be involved in integration of changes from one stream to other, where you need to step in RnD role to checkin changeson their behalf (in c/c++) in the destined branch.
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting, or debugging software programs.
- Develops software tools including utilities, databases and internet-related tools, etc.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Relevant experience in programming software, utilizing machine and/or job control languages, and knowledge of software capabilities.
- Usually developing professional expertise, and may apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- At a minimum, has working knowledge of work area and general proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures required to accomplish the job.
- Exercises judgment to determine appropriate action. Implementations and solutions are reviewed for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Builds productive internal/external working relationships. Contacts are primarily within business unit.
- Should have understanding of software development process.
- Proficient with Perl/Python programming, UNIX, C/C++, MySQL.
- Knowledge of any version control tools is highly desired.
Qualification : B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Year
How to Apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here