About Company : Syniverse is the world’s most connected company—we pioneer innovations that take businesses further. Our secure, global network reaches billions of people and devices. Our engagement platform powers the customized experiences of the future. And the millions of secure transactions we drive every minute are revolutionizing how goods and services are exchanged. We have always led companies to reimagine the boundaries of possibility. Today we’re delivering on opportunities with the power to change the world.
Job Title : System Engineer I
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
- Innovative problem solving & lateral thinking
- Root cause the problems and find appropriate solutions
- Ability to understand the customer requirement through the available documents
- Meet the SLA guidelines: Timely Follow-up. Escalate, and resolve the tickets on time
- Active Participation in the ticket review and ensure the appropriate solution is provided
- Provide Technical support and demonstrate the Expertize in the specific work area
- Ability to prioritize the Tasks based on the business needs
- Documentation on the newly discovered solutions
- End to End System knowledge and act as SME
- Participate in the new initiatives for providing technical solutions
- Support DBA specific configuration management activities (RVL kits/builds)
- Developing production ready solution support scripts
- Understand the customer requirement through the available documents
- Meet the SLA guidelines: Timely Follow-up. Escalate, and resolve the tickets
- Basic knowledge on UNIX,WINDOWS, Solaris & SQL
- Knowledge of Oracle/SQL Server tools
- Knowledge of ITIL V3 specifically event, incident, problem management.
- Knowledge on ticketing tools i.e. Remedy etc.
- Basic network infrastructure knowledge (LAN & WAN)
- Monitoring tool i.e. Netcool, Nagios, Team Quest, Big Brother etc.
- Hands on experience in file operations
- Hands on experience and knowledge on system processes
- Ability to communicate status updates to project team and management
- Ability to work independently as well as Team
Qualification : BE / BTech
Work Experience : 0 – 1 Year
Apply : Click Here