Sunquest Recruitment 2022: Sunquest Recruitment 2022 For Associate Software Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Sunquest Information Systems Inc. provides diagnostic informatics solutions to laboratories worldwide. With our wide-ranging technical and cross-discipline expertise, and equally deep business acumen, no one is better equipped than Sunquest to transform your lab to meet today’s complex healthcare challenges and deliver next-level performance. Since 1979, Sunquest has helped laboratories and healthcare organizations enhance efficiency, improve patient care, and optimize financial results. Our capabilities include multi-site, multi-disciplinary support for complex anatomic, molecular and genetic testing, and support engagement with physicians and patients outside the hospitals at the point of care.
Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Participate in regular meetings with Technical Leads to review Technical Design Specifications, obtain development tasks, track progress, clarify technical issues pertaining to coding and testing of the design.
- Learn and work with whatever tools are required to ensure source code control, version management, issues tracking and documentation.
- Ensure that coding and development standards and conventions are followed. Design and develop in accordance with established standards.
- Understand & follow diligently all established development processes & standards.
- Comprehend the technical and functional requirements in depth in such a way that the assigned tasks can be completed with high quality.
- Understand the defined scope of the issue.
- Performing RCA before coming up with solutions to resolve a support issue/defect.
- Conduct performance analysis as per the established development process and document the same as per the performance tracking template.
- Understand, perform and document unit testing as per the code changes done which takes care of positive and negative unit test scenarios.
- Understand, determine and document impact analysis as per the code changes done.
- Should strictly adhere to the time deadlines and ensure timely escalations.
- Should make sure that all assigned tasks are completed with the expected quality and within time.
- On finding any technical or functional gap, one should immediately escalate the same to TL/Manager and take appropriate steps. All functional scope changes need to be documented and approved by Manager as a note to proceed further on the same.
- Should attend all status and related escalation meetings on time.
- Should track time properly with the respective issues along with issues notes.
- Should inform Technical Leads daily about the available capacity beforehand for better planning of the future tasks in pipeline.
- Should take initiative to take issues from the new modules to increase the functional and technical knowledge on the product.
- Should learn new development constructs related to the technology used in the product with an objective to improve productivity of the self and to improve the robustness of the product.
- Should come up with innovative ideas & technology presentations for making the product more scalable and reliable and contribute to create a highly energetic and passionate work environment.
- Exceptional comprehension skills, and ability to learn and contribute with minimal oversight – a self-starter.
- Strong foundation required in Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Ability to think in abstract and quickly grasp the essence of the job at hand.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, dealing with technical data.
- Ability to work with development team in the US.
- He/she must be an excellent team player.
- He/she must be proactive in taking up challenges and work under stress situations.
- The candidate must be client and company oriented.
- .NET – ASP.Net, C#, VB.Net, WCF,
- Design & Architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM
- Thorough Knowledge of SQL Server or any other RDBMS
- Multi-tiered application design and development
- Knowledge of SaaS, Architectural Patterns, Service Oriented Architecture
- Experienced in Source Control Management like TFS or Azure DevOps.
- Experience of Working in Agile frameworks like Scrum & Kanban
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Work Experience: 1 – 3 Years
How to Apply for Sunquest Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.