Siemens Recruitment 2021: Siemens Recruitment 2021 For Cloud Programmer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and an uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As a globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, our businesses are bundled into eight divisions and healthcare as well as wind power as separately managed businesses. As of September 30, 2017, we had around 377,000 employees worldwide. Orders totaled €85,7 billion and revenue was €83 billion in fiscal 2017.
Job Title: Cloud Programmer
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers’ expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
- Successfully completes the Coding, Testing, Maintenance steps in the SDLC process on their own.
- Works under close supervision. Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in web development.
- Freshers preferred.
- Knowledge of technologies as NodeJS, ExpressJS, .Net Core.
- Knowledge various AWS services such as CloudWatch, Lambda, EC2, ECS, S3, AWS Document DB/DynamoDb, Cloud formation.
- Strong background in object-oriented programming (OOP) and the software development lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of security principles as they relate to web application development.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of front-end technologies like Vue.js/Angular2/ReactJS Java
- Spring boot framework
- Knowledge of CICD tools like GitLab/Jenkins
- Knowledge of source control tools like Git
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Work Experience: Freshers / 0 – 3 Years
How to Apply for Siemens Recruitment 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here