Sasken Technologies Recruitment 2024: Sasken Technologies Recruitment 2024 For Software Test Engineer. B.E / B.Tech / MCA candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Sasken is a pioneer in Product Engineering and Digital Transformation delivering concept-to-market and chip-to-cognition R&D solutions to customers across the semiconductor, automotive, industrial, consumer electronics, enterprise devices, satellite communications, telecom, and transportation domains. Through the last thirty years, Sasken’s deep engineering capabilities and technology patents have helped transform over a hundred Fortune 500 clients and powered more than a billion digital devices from its state-of-the-art facilities in India, Finland, Germany, and Japan. Sasken has always been at the forefront of technology in the cellular modem, radio access network, and satellite domains, more recently delivering state-of-the-art solutions to its automotive Tier 1 and OEM customers in the IVI, Body Electronics, Instrument Cluster, ADAS, and Autonomous vehicles, V2X, and Telematics domains. Sasken’s investments in technology and innovation have continued to benefit its customers. Sasken has been listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd., Mumbai, India, since 2005.
Job Title: Software Test Engineer
Location: Across India
|Freshers Jobs by City
|Delhi NCR Jobs
- The person in this position is able to apply broad knowledge of their technical discipline or advanced knowledge of specific technical practices.
- The person identifies problems in existing systems and modifies it by following defined work procedures.
- Operationally oriented role responsible for achieving day-to-day defined tasks.
- Works under close supervision of the Team Lead/ Project Manager.
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, bug fixing, documentation and technical support in the assigned area. Responsible for on-time delivery while adhering to quality and productivity goals.
- Responsible for adhering to guidelines and checklists for all deliverable reviews, sending status reports to the team lead and following relevant organizational processes.
- Expected to enhance technical capabilities by attending training, self-study and periodic technical assessments.
- Engineering graduate, MCA, etc
Experience: 0-2 years
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
Work Experience: 0 – 2 years
How to Apply for Sasken Technologies Recruitment 2024?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here