SAP Recruitment 2020 : SAP Recruitment 2020 For Associate DevOps Engineer. B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / MSc candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company : SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures. SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Job Title : Associate DevOps Engineer
Location : Bangalore
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
Job Description :
- Maintaining IBP Customer instances in SAP SaaS Cloud landscape.
- Own and handle Operation tasks like Monitoring/Alert handling, Incident Management, Change Management, System Installation, Provisioning, Life Cycle Management activities like Hotfixes/Patches and Upgrades.
- Assist in the resolution of application-related problems.
- Research and resolve database problems, ensuring database integrity, security, stability, and system availability.
- Update systems using Software Update Manager (SUM), SPAM/SAINT tool.
- Configure STMS, dump analysis, user and profile management.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Support Continuity of Business.
- Contribute to Root Cause Analysis.
- Coordination with other support functions and team to resolve the issues in a timely manner.
- Experience in SAP Basis administration and SAP NetWeaver.
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA or similar Database technologies.
- Experience in UNIX/Linux (SUSE/RHEL).
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills in English.
- Understanding of SaaS and Cloud offerings or products, and related processes is an advantage.
- Understanding of Google Cloud or Azure related operations is an advantage.
- Understanding of Virtualization and other Infrastructure areas like Storage and Network is an advantage.
- Exposure to ITIL/ITSM processes.
Qualification : B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / MSc
Work Experience : 0 – 2 Year
How to Apply for SAP Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply : Click Here