Sanofi Recruitment 2023: Sanofi Recruitment 2023 For Trainee Associate. Any Graduate candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. We are a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. We prevent illness with vaccines, provide innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. We stand by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Job Title: Trainee Associate
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Assist HEVA team in assigned therapy area portfolio to plan and generate robust health economics and value based evidence to maximize the value propositions from both a global and US perspective working within the Market Access tripod
- Contribute to the execution of quality research projects, economic models, trial design recommendations and other activities in support of programs/products
- Support the internal Sanofi Global Hub HEVA team in effective delivery of evidence generation projects
- Support in the HEVA evidence generation plan
- Support activities for research plan for pre-launch, launch and post-launch evidence for investigational and marketed drugs
- Evidence generation plan includes burden of illness studies, epidemiology, literature reviews, meta-analysis, retrospective, and prospective observational studies, economic evaluations, development and analysis of patient-reported outcomes
- Provide support with individuals and institutions, which may serve as resources for evidence generation purpose, etc.
- Support Sanofi Global Hub Evidence Generation team in execution of approved HEVA study(s) and manage ongoing study(s)
- Supports the manager/HEVA product lead to manage and execute research studies to support the clinical, economic and humanistic value of products; Studies include but are not limited to burden of illness studies, epidemiology, literature reviews, meta-analysis, retrospective and prospective observational studies, economic evaluations, and patient-reported outcomes
- Writing/communication skills; external engagement and ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Technical skills: Strong analytical skills to translate clinical and economic information and messages into payer evidence strategies
- Excellent knowledge of English language (spoken and written)
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job Notification
Qualification: Degree in life sciences/pharmacy/similar discipline or medical degree
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for Sanofi Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here