Oracle Recruitment 2023: Oracle Recruitment 2023 For Consulting Software Developer. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Oracle has embedded innovative technologies in every aspect of our cloud, enabling companies to reimagine their businesses, processes, and experiences. With the introduction of Oracle Autonomous Database, the industry’s only self-driving, self-securing, and self-repairing database, Oracle is again revolutionizing how data is managed. Oracle is the #1 provider of business software, with a broad portfolio of solutions for companies of all sizes. Today, 430,000 customers in 175 countries use Oracle technologies to seize business opportunities and solve real, tangible challenges.
Job Title: Consulting Software Developer
|Freshers Jobs by City
|Delhi NCR Jobs
- This position is for BLR Technology Consulting -DEV org, which is involved in developing automation for importing/ exporting data to/from Millennium applications using an application called DOC (Data Online Collaboration).
- This automation will be consumed by the Commercial and Federal consultants to speed up the implementation of VA (Veterans Affairs) and DoD (Department of Defence) projects.
- This automation will help us to build many data sets at once with 100% precision as per the Data Collection Worksheet.
- This will also support the Oracle Cerner goal regarding speed and efficiency.
- This position is also responsible for developing/maintaining and enhancing the Build Automation scripts, and internal tool and supporting the need to meet Key Review metrics which are related to speed and efficiency across businesses.
- This has an impact on Federal projects and we are potentially planning to save around ~450000 hours through build automation scripts and ~720 hours through DCMs.
- Currently, there are challenges with Data collection and configuring.
- The automation created out of this position brings a lot of value to VA and DoD projects.
- As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations.
- Work involves some problem-solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices.
- Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
- Build Automation
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- SQL (Structured Query Language)
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Work Experience: 0 – 2+ Years
How to Apply for Oracle Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here