Ola Electric Walk-In Drive: Ola Electric Walk-In Drive For Graduate Engineer Trainee. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Ola Electric was established in 2017 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of ANI Technologies, the parent entity of Ola Cabs. The company was started to reduce emission and fuel dependency of Ola’s cab fleet, and shift to mass electric mobility; a pilot program was launched in Nagpur in May 2017 by setting up charging stations across the city and procuring electric cabs, e-buses, and e-rickshaws from OEM partners.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- Product issue diagnosis.
- Testing and confirming customer voice.
- Guide the technicians to repair.
- Supervise the repair process as per the SOP and quality guidelines.
- Testing and confirmation of issue resolution.
- Reporting the issues and action taken to HO in the standard format.
- Implement field fix.
- OJT to technicians for any product / process improvements.
- Salary: INR 3,30,000 (0 – 1 Year) & INR 360,000 (2 – 3 Year)
- Joining Period: 13th Dec 2021
- Written (Technical & analytical) + Personal interview
- Online assessment on Aptitude and technical
- Shortlisting to be announced immediately
- All the shortlisted students to go through a technical interview followed by an HR round
- Documents to be collected at the venue in order to ease out the process
- Offer letters to be released at the venue only
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job Notification
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics) – 2020 and 2021 Batch pass out
Work Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Walk-In Date: 11th Dec 2021
Time: 09:00 AM
Venue: Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering (PCCOE)
(Training & Placement cell, 5th Floor, Architecture Building)
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26
Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune – 411044
How to Apply for Ola Electric Walk-In Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.
Apply: Click Here