NPCI Off Campus Drive 2022: NPCI Off Campus Drive 2022 For Graduate Engineer Trainee. B.E / B.Tech candidates can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organization for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India. The Company is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology for achieving greater efficiency in operations and widening the reach of payment systems.
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Location: Chennai / Hyderabad / Mumbai
|Freshers Jobs by City|
|Delhi NCR Jobs|
- We are scouting for fresh talent
- Passionate about technology and want to create a meaningful impact
- Engineering students (any stream) graduating in 2021 and 2022
- Attained a minimum of 60% marks in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- No current backlogs/arrears
- CTC: ₹6.89 LPA
- Online Application (By April 28, 2022)
- Selection Test (By April 30, 2022)
- Interview (By May 5, 2022)
- Selection and Appointment (By May 12, 2022)
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job Notification
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Work Experience: Freshers
How to Apply for NPCI Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by using the link below.